We are continuing to offer both Half-time and Full-time Kindergarten for the 2018-2019 school year.
Springs Christian Academy serves as an extension of the Christian home and church. At least one parent and the student(s) must give clear testimony of Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and must be actively involved in a Christian Church on a regular basis and living in accordance with God’s Word and Springs Church Statement of Faith.
Parents obtain an admissions package from the school or fill in and submit the forms below:
- Welcome Letter
- New Enrollment Checklist
- New Student Application Form
- Fee Schedule 2018-2019
- Pastoral Reference Form
- Consent for Release of Photos and Videos
- Library Use Agreement
- Technology and Network Acceptable Use Agreement – K-3
- Technology and Network Acceptable Use Agreement – 4-6
- Technology and Network Acceptable Use Agreement – 7-12
Parents supply the following:
- Photograph of student
- Copy of Birth Certificate (and any legal name changes)
- Medical history of immunization records (obtained from your Doctor) or a signed note stating non-immunization
- Most recent report card or official transcript, IEP, etc.
- Registration fee (see fee schedules)
- Post-dated cheques or pre-authorized debit agreement
- Any information that may help us understand your unique family situation: custody, restraining orders (legal documents only), etc.
In addition to our admissions package all international students will need to fill out a questionnaire.
Once your forms have all been submitted, the school will contact you to book an interview. Once the entrance interview is complete, an assessment may be set up. Students are assessed in ELA and Math in order to support successful learning at SCA.
Following the successful completion of Steps 1-2, notice of acceptance will be given by SCA Administration.
Tax Receipts Available
Did you know that your child’s tuition at SCA is eligible for a charitable tax receipt? On average, most parents receive a tax receipt for between 30% – 40% of the tuition amount paid.