jr & sr high SCA athletics
Lead with integrity, present with God-like character, and inspire our youth.
of a Coach:
- Evaluating performance and providing suitable feedback, balancing criticism with positive and motivating speech.
- Adapting to the needs and interests of groups or individual participants.
- Demonstrates effective communication during instruction.
- Develop the knowledge and understanding of participants in fundamental skills, strategies, and other components important to the sport of choice.
- Inspires confidence and self-belief in the participants to reach their full potential.
- Planning and running practices.
- Provides communication with parents or guardians on information about practices, games, and tournaments.
- Displays determination, patience, and a supportive approach towards those being coach.
- Act as a role model, gaining respect and trust in the people you work with.
- Guide participants to help develop athletic abilities, character building, and gaining a stronger relationship with God.