Parents obtain an admissions package from the school or fill in and submit the forms below:
Parents supply the following:
- Photograph of student
- Copy of Birth Certificate (and any legal name changes)
- Medical history of immunization records (obtained from your Doctor) or a signed note stating non-immunization
- Registration fee (see fee schedules)
- Post-dated cheques or pre-authorized debit agreement
- Any information that may help us understand your unique family situation: custody, restraining orders (legal documents only), etc.
Once your forms have all been submitted, the school will contact you to book an interview. Once the entrance interview is complete, an assessment may be set up.
Following the successful completion of Steps 1-2, notice of acceptance will be given by SCA Administration.